Monday, February 1, 2010

Post Traumatic Syndrome More Condition_symptoms Do All Soldiers Who Serve In War Come Home With Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome?

Do all soldiers who serve in War come home with post traumatic stress syndrome? - post traumatic syndrome more condition_symptoms

I spoke with a man who was recently deployed in Iraq. He wants with me, but I fear that he would not return. The more I constantly hear stories of soldiers to suicide, death and / or abuse their wives and children, worries me.

7 comments:

  1. For every soldier who comes home with PTSD in good faith or other injuries, there are 1000 to become healthy and live a normal life happy and successful. PTSD is treatable and manageable. When I say "good faith" PTSD is because there are many who are trying to simulate PTSD on the evaluation of the entire disability date.

    If you can not be with him "for better or worse", please indicate so please do not waste your time or break the heart. I understand the media paint a bleak picture of our armed forces, but if you can not be conducive to a soldier against all odds, and find somebody else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many, many do not ask for help when they should. After 23 years with my husband committed suicide. He was often violent, especially verbally. There is no medication has helped, and getting worse in them. If the fact that drugs made him turn his anger inward. Psychiatrists are for me a lot of charlatans. I would like to proceed with caution always complicated, does not end as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. get something that can not be easier with them or some other

    ReplyDelete
  4. get something that can not be easier with them or some other

    ReplyDelete
  5. get something that can not be easier with them or some other

    ReplyDelete